SOC 2 Type 1 & SOC 2 Type 2 audits for Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia business are available from the global compliance experts at NDB Accountants & Consultants, LLP (NDB). With years of working in the DC metro area, NDB has built a household name and also a reputation as a firm that provides exceptional service, along with reasonably priced, fixed-fee SOC 2 assessments. Compliance mandates – be it from the halls of the mighty U.S. Congress to industry specific mandates – are just going to continue to grow aggressively as the digital world moves ever forward with new products and technologies. It means that businesses in the tech rich industry within Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia can be expected to see continued requests for annual SOC 2 assessments.
Outside of Silicon Valley, the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia is considered possibly the world’s premier technology area, even surpassing highly coveted Silicon Valley, according to some experts. As a result of such massive technology in one region, it’s brought about huge compliance mandates, particularly for SOC 2 reporting. From managed services providers to data centers, cloud computing – and more – companies in the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia are turning to NDB for such services, so call and speak with Christopher G. Nickell at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
NDB offers the following SOC 2 services to the greater Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area:
1. SOC 2 Readiness Assessments: Understanding one’s entire landscape for purposes of SOC 2 reporting is critical, and it’s why Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia service organizations should conduct a SOC 2 readiness assessment. Look upon it as a proactive and insightful exercise for learning about your control environment and what weaknesses exist. As for weaknesses and gaps, think policies and procedures – that’s right – documentation is highly critical for SOC 2 compliance and NDB Provides a complimentary SOC 2 Policy Packet to our valued Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia client base. After all, who really wants to spend hundreds of hours writing compliance documentation? It’s just one of many reasons why Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia businesses turn to NDB for SOC 2 compliance.
2. SOC 2 Remediation: Becoming compliant with SOC 2 often means climbing some big hurdles in terms of remediation, such as developing comprehensive security policy documentation, along with making system changes to critical I.T. resources. NDB has years of experience working with service organizations in both authoring technical documents, along with enhancing system settings, and we have in-depth documentation available for both mandates. From our highly coveted SOC 2 Policy Packet – free to all NDB clients – along with detailed provisioning forms and checklists, we have Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia businesses covered when it comes to SOC 2 remediation.
3. SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 Assessments: SOC 2 Type 1 assessments are a great “stepping stone” towards SOC 2 Type 2 compliance. After all, most businesses are interested in a service organization’s internal control environment over a defined period – such as six (6) months, or longer – and this is exactly what SOC 2 Type 2 audits are intended for.
4. Other Regulatory Compliance Services: NDB offers much more than just SOC 2 compliance for Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia businesses, we also provide SSAE 16 SOC 1 compliance reporting, along with PCI DSS certification, HIPAA compliance, and much more. Additionally, we offer numerous national security and federal compliance services also. It’s a complex and highly charged, bureaucratic world we live in, so turn to the experts in the nation’s capital for SOC 2 compliance, or any other type of regulatory mandate that’s been mandated by your company.
5. Fixed-Fees for Multi-Year Contracts: Providing annual assessment reports – such as SOC 2 audits – to client’s means it just makes sense to find a high-quality, proven, and well-known CPA firm for which you can partner with for years. After all, why make changes from one auditor to another, as this just results in operational headaches and cost overruns. NDB offers fixed fees for multi-year engagements, ultimately saving Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia businesses thousands of dollars and hundreds of internal man hours due to our audit efficiencies each year. Call Christopher G. Nickell at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706 or email him at email@example.com today to learn more.